Tips to mix and maximize Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1:
1. Long R3 IGF-1 (Any other form of IGF-1 is not as effective).
Lr3IGF-1 (Long R3 Insulin-like Growth Factor-I or Long R3 IGF-1) is an 83 amino acid analog of human IGF-1 actually comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence, but with the substitution of an Arg for the Glu at position 3, as well as a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N-terminus.
This makes Long R3 IGF-I significantly more potent (2-3x) than IGF-I in studies, because it has a lower affinity to be rendered inactive by IGF binding proteins, and consequently more potential activity in the body because it.
2. Storage- the most popular (and most effective) way to store, transport, and preserve IGF-1 is by suspending it in acetic acid in a sterile vial.
This will keep your Long R3 IGF-1 99% potent for many months at a time in just about any indoor storage, I.E.-closet, drawer, etc.
3. Use – Usage should not exceed 4-5 weeks, and an OFF period should be about the same. Daily dosages work best (split up into 2 seems to make little difference in the Long R3 version).
Most people see results at about 40mcg/day, some use as low as 30mcg/day, and some folks even use 80-100mcg. I suggest to all first time users no matter what level, to start at about 40-50mcg/day. If you only using Long R3 IGF-1 PWO (post work out) then you can probably safely stay on it for months at a time. This allows your receptors to continue to stay fresh. Most people recommend injecting Long R3 IGF-1 directly after a workout.
4. Administration – Most believe Long R3 IGF-1 intramuscular injections are better than subcutaneous injections; however either seems to be effective.
5. Mixing – Most Long R3 IGF-1 comes suspended in BA. Many of the generic Chinese Long R3 IGF-1 comes in a lyophilized powder form which must be reconstituted with acetic acid.
6. Add plenty of protein, and don’t shy away from carbs immediately after training when you take your Long R3 IGF-1. Some ingest up to 100g of carbs after training, and body fat goes down, without cardio.
Let us know what you think of our tips to mix and maximize Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1.